some of the best and most memorable gifts are the ones without the huge price tags... but instead, made by hand. there are literally endless amounts of diy gift projects out there but i thought i would feature a few of my faves. :) so gather up a few of your girlfriends, materials, hot apple cider and make a night out of it. can't wait to do these myself!
1. vintage tin candles - start hunting around your local thrift stores, estate sales, and flea markets... you can get tins for less than a dollar most of the time!
2. sugar scrubs - get creative, use coffee grounds or ground up oatmeal and lavender for customized scents.
3. laptop/ ipad case
4. cookies in a jar - bake their favorite cookie(s) and package them up in a mason jar covered with burlap or piece of fabric + twine.
5. leather passport cover
6. hand-painted mug - create personalized designs for the recipient.
- make your own tea! go to your local health food store and buy different ingredients in bulk, mix to create a personalized tea blend, then package in a tin or separate bags.
- make a mix CD + draw/paint completely custom cover art!
check out martha stewart and design*sponge for more diy gift ideas!
happy crafting + happy december!!